Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

LIGHT THE NIGHT PART TWO

Just wanted to add a few things, and I couldn't type after I pasted Megs e-mail. If you want to donate, click onto FIND A PARTICIPANT, then type in Megan Noon and go from there. You will need a credit card to donate. Or like I said you can check out where the different walks are if anyone wants to do it themselves. I know the one in Mont. Cty. is at Gwynedd-Mercy College on Oct.14th. Thank you, thank you for any support you can lend. I appreciate it, and I know Bob and Deb want to thank you also.

A quick note also to tell you that our friend Deb has hit a very rough patch of road in this phase of her transplant. Her immune system has not come back as quickly or completely as was hoped, and she is battling several different problems at this point. We ask that you continue to remember her in your prayers.

And as always, I thank you for your continued support of Bob and I. I also wanted to publicly thank our friends who lent a hand when I was away. Thanks to Holly and Lee-Lee from the surgi-ctr. for looking after Bobs picc line, and to Bev, Yvonne and Jets for looking after Bobs empty stomach. We are blessed a thousand-fold w/ wonderful friends and family.

We love you all,
Bob and Mo

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank, mo, for updating all of us. best to robert and to deb. they are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
j

September 24, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Kris McLay said...

Hey Mo and Dr. Bob-

Just checking in to see how things are going with you, Dr. Bob. It's great to hear that you are doing okay and that things are proceeding in finding a good marrow match. This is fantastic news.

Mo - I know that you have been busy with your dad and I'm happy to hear that he is back at home and feeling better.

Off to find Meg's Light the Night site!

Best wishes - K

God bless you both and know that I am keeping you in my prayers.

September 25, 2006 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every good wish for health & hapiness...

September 27, 2006 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bob and Mo,

Bob, so glad to hear that you are doing well, and Mo, thanks for the udate on Deb. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Love, Bob and Lorraine

September 27, 2006 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr.Bob & Mo,

Thanks so much for the update. I regularly check for news. Dr.Bob is so sorely missed in our life!
I can relate to how you feel, Mo. When John was hospitalized so was my Dad and there were days that I felt I should just sit in the driveway with my cell phone and get a call telling me where to go next. But then a friend told me to remember, God doesn't give us any more than He can handle. Please know that your are always in our hearts and prayers.
Big John & Chris

September 27, 2006 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez ,I just realized you were back to posting (from our conversation the other day)...I'll start checking from now on...needless to say,Bob and Reen you are both in my prayers always...I just finished a novena for you Bob, and then Mo informed me that you had several complete match donors..I really believe all the prayers DO work...YOU ARE A MIRACLE!! Keep up the good health:),and let me know if you have any cravings!!Love and Hugs XXOO :)Bev

October 11, 2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Kris McLay said...

Hi Dr Bob and Miss Mo-

Just checking in to let you know I am thinking of you both on this rainy night - glad you aren't lighting the night tonight!!

Singing Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match...(Fiddler on the Roof) and wondering how it's going on that front.

God bless you both! Stay well.

K

October 11, 2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger Kris McLay said...

Ooooo-kay.

Just read Bev's post and hear that the Matchmaker has made you SEVERAL matches!!!!

That's just fantastic.

Prayers up for ALL your potential donors and you!

K

October 11, 2006 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whеn some one ѕeaгches foг hiѕ necessаrу
thing, therefore he/she desіrеѕ to be availаble that in detail, thus that thing iѕ maіntained oѵer
here.

mу blog; PrivateBlogNetwork.info

May 09, 2013 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home