Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

my computer is wireless only at home. right now that is good enough. tomorrow,we hope to findout more about the ministemcell transplant. thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes. bob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your laptop would work at Starbucks, etc.

August 04, 2006 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at your spirit and progress. I know myself and the older I get the more wimpy I become,but I hide it. I don't know if you got the word that our Bonnie accepted a position at Abington hospital. She is very excited, but hates the thought of losing her friends here. She has to learn that you don,t ever lose real friends,you add new friends

August 05, 2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.K,

We got your e-mail...thanks...I thought that was the "corny" Kathi Moore writing about Bon-Bon. Glad you cleared that up. And as much as Bon may want some new friends, you tell her we said she will NEVER be rid of us. Sorry Bon, you're stuck with us. Take care all you Kraynaks and Handerhans!

Love, Mo

August 05, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home