Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday 11/25/12

Well, now I can't connect to Hups wi-fi, so Im on the family room pc here...deja vu all over again, as Yogi Berra would say. Bob's pretty much the same...maybe a little sleepier, and hasnt had any ativan, and fingers, toes and knees are mottled despite his sat being 99% on 4lpm. Thats worrisome to this old nurse, but it may just be cuz he's cold. His edema is soooooo much less. His skin is the most pliable Ive felt in weeks. He actually has wrinkles in it. So, he's napping and the recliner next to his bed is looking good. I'll stay til after supper, then home. Back bright and early cuz I don't want to miss Dr. Luger. If there's nothing in the pleural fluid that requires treatment here, then I really want to get him home or to an ECF if we think he can improve some more. So that's it. Thanks everybody who writes and those who read and pray and are sending us your good thoughts and prayers. We feel your love and it lifts us up and carries me along when I'm weary. And take my word for it...I am weary today. Deep breath and back to my guy. All our love Bob and Mo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and bob. Love and hugs. Jean

November 25, 2012 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Karen Bennie said...

You sound exhausted..make sure u get some rest, too...keeping you both in my prayers...hang in there....

November 25, 2012 5:59 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi Bob and Mo- thinking of you guys and following the blog-thanks Mo. Sending gôod wishes to you both. love- Holly and Tom

November 25, 2012 8:50 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi Bob and Mo- thinking of you guys and following the blog-thanks Mo. Sending gôod wishes to you both. love- Holly and Tom

November 25, 2012 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are very lucky to have each other!! You have been a wonderful wife and nurse with him during all of this..glad he is looking better, and hope he is feeling as good as he is looking! My prayers are oontinuing for you guys!! love..mdf

November 26, 2012 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home