Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

marrow report

i just received a call from hup. thelab that does the graft analysis did not receive my marrow. this a different lab from hup. the maroow was lost in transit?*&%#++&%$. iwill have another marrow done next week. bob

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dr. bob...what a cluster***** to lose your bone marrow...hope you are feeling better every day and by the way your writing was always atrocious :) love you, brenda

September 26, 2007 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dr. Bob and Mo,
I think I would have used a few more explitives. I can't believe they lost your marrow. I will keep you in my prayers for an uneventful biopsy and also that you sample makes it where it should be. Mo it has been busy, I will call you in the next week to drop off your picture.
love to you both, jean

September 26, 2007 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. Holy guacamole.. are you kidding me? can they take the marrow , give it to you to hand deliver it next time? I am so sorry that this happened to you...i hope it's a sign that it was fine and that the next one will be even better.... i will not only keep you in my prayers..but lengthen them a bit.. take care..mdf

September 26, 2007 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous! UGH! so sorry to hear the news. We are always thinking of you...we're sending our best thoughts your way!
Love,
Sarah & Kenny Eiser

September 27, 2007 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Dr. Bob and Mo...Interesting what Brenda said about your handwriting...I always thought yours was some of the more legible scribble!
Seriously...wishing you the best as you face another bone marrow biopsy and prayers for continued good/better/best reports.Warmest wishes to you both, Suzanne C.

October 01, 2007 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home