Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Comfortable right now

Good morning all,

Just a little blog to say Bob's having a good am. He needed morphine through the night, but now seems well rested. He's had a bed bath and breakfast of oatmeal and OJ, and now is, in medical parlance, resting comfortably!

Love,
Bob and Mo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Donna Dawson said...

I'm so sorry this is happening. I love this man. He was the BEST DOCTOR ever! SOOOO smart and fun and smart-alecky--I use to love my visits! Loved to give him a hard time because he gave it right back to me. You are both in my prayers.

February 13, 2013 7:28 AM  
Blogger mo said...

Haha!! You've got him to a tee Donna....all the reasons I love him too. I told him you sent your love and prayers and he said "aww, good woman, nice lady".

February 13, 2013 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We too are holding you both in our prayers and remembering times past spent in your wonderful company. Would that we didn't have to work;would love to offer you more assistance...

February 15, 2013 11:22 AM  
Blogger mo said...

Oh darn, who left the last comment? Did you forget to leave your name or do you wish to be anon?

February 15, 2013 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home