Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year, 2010



Dear family and friends,

I have no idea if anyone is out there anymore, but I wanted to say hi and put up a pic of Bob and our great-nephew Matthew Thomas. I'm on Facebook under Maureen Noon Mazzola, which I guess is why I stopped blogging. So if anyones on fb, please look me up.

In the meantime, Bob is doing swell. He had a check-up at HUP last Friday and passed w/ flying colors. He's very thin(as you can see) and he still battles daily w/ the chronic side-effects from the transplant, but overall we are blessed that he is here.

Um, I'm thinking I'm going to copy and paste our Xmas letter to catch you all up as it contains everything I'm going over here.....well, I couldn't get that to work. And I've got to get myself off to bed.....I'm babysitting in am for our great-niece Maggie who is 6 mos. old.
I'll try again but look for us on fb if you're on it. And as always, thank you for all your love and support over the years.
All our love,
Bob and Mo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steve Fretz said...

Hi. I haven’t checked this blog since the early days, but think of your family often and always have your family in my heart. I am happy that Bob is doing well and wish you both continued happiness.

Steve Fretz
Bob’s former patient

PS - Glad you are getting back in your home!

January 14, 2010 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check.. but since i do talk with you alot on fb, i will admit i don't check as often..
IM happy that Bob is doing so well..tell him to try eating alot of ben andjerry;s ice cream to put on some weight. it has worked wonderfully with me!! Hope you have a great year.. love.. .mdf

February 21, 2010 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home