Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Temporary Home

Hi everyone,



Well, we're in our new place and I'm writing on Bobs' new laptop which after a very frustrating time for Bob yesterday, is up and running, albeit with some snags still occurring(like we've been working to get on for the last 90 mins, waiting for internet and security updates and such).



Anyway, we've been busy w/ errands today. I am working tomorrow and Bobs nurse Kathy is coming, which I'm glad about b/c she always cheers Bob up and he could use that right now. On Tuesday Bob goes to Penn to see Dr. Luger and Charlie Macy is taking him down so I can play tennis. So we are trying to get things back to normal little by little. We will be meeting w/ our project mgr.(the fellow who will supervise everything that happens to our house from here on in.....restoration,rebuilding etc..) this week also.



I'm going to wrap this up here as my brain is getting muddled and my fingers don't seem to be working so well....I've backspaced 4 times already in this sentence. Our new address is:



2103 Middle La.
Lansdale, Pa. 19446



Landline 215-692-1423.......but we have no answering machine, call-waiting or long-distance yet, so you may have to try us more than once. Bob will be working on that tomorrow.



Thank you, thank you thank you, for all the e-mails expressing your concern and well-wishes and prayers. I can't tell you what a comfort it is to hear from you all. Hopefully we will be able to write back individually soon. Right now there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, so I'll keep blogging. Thank you again.



All our love,
Mo and Bob

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your in your new digs.. hopefully work on your home will progress quickly..how are you feeling medically through all of this? I hope everything is going well with that..and Mo, hope you kicked ^^^, well you know what i mean in tennis today..Good luck getting all this modern technoogy working.. prayers continue,,mdf

January 15, 2008 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Bob,

I just had a flash of your 'Cow boy' bed sheets we got you for your HUP stay... it made me laugh..

meg

January 21, 2008 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home