Dr. Bobs Adventure

We've created this blog for several reasons. First is to keep family and friends(including Bobs' pts.)informed of Bobs' condition while he undergoes treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) at HUP. You may also write to Bob by posting a comment, which I'll print for him to read. Please feel free to pass this blog site on to anyone you think may want to join us.Instructions to blog are listed under day 12, and bobs' address etc are under day 14. Click on April Archives to find both.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

bob's post

i appreciated the comments from the booths and gerharts and linda v. seeing your names makes me feel that you are quite close. istari 6 veal chops have always been a favorite. kim h.: jerry and i have a special bond since our last visit? mdf: i think bonds is turning into a head case! i love reading the comments, keep them coming. mo is teaching me how to use this contraption. love, bob

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi honey,

I just had to be first so I could say GREAT JOB. I'm impressed. You got your post published and everything. Why didn't I figure out typing goes much faster when you don't capitalize everything??? Gonna have to try that from now on, though I think I'm handing the blogging reins over to you now, at least while you're home and feeling good. Keep up the good work.

XOXOXO, Mo

May 17, 2006 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dr. Bob,
glad to read your blogs about enjoying the home turf and familiar surroundings. About those veal chops: what you need is a good home-made Hungarian goulash (prepared by Chef Aniko in her 5-star kitchen) which can be yours any time you and Mo are ready for it. But if you rather have chicken paprikash (and dumplings!!), that can be arranged too. Either goes well with Amarone, by the way. And the goodies will be delivered warm and ready to eat.
How can you resist?
Take care and may the Force (aka St. George tha dragon slayer) be with you!

George and Aniko

May 17, 2006 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job dr. mazzola, first of all, can't stand veal.. hate the idea of how it becomes veal,,but that's another story.. agree with you on bonds.. know everyone is mad at him.. people out here still like him,, saw the houston game where the pitcher hit him!
Hope your feeling well today, don't you go get checked at the dr. today, or was that deb? bad sign, getting your schedules mixed up..
mo, don't stop,, its fun to hear your take also.. mdf

May 18, 2006 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Mazzola,
You did a good job on your first post.I am glad you were feeling well enough to do it yourself. Today I am trying to think of something my puppy and I can wear so we can enter a master and dog look alike contest this weekend. I know that is kind of crazy, but it is a good excuse to go on an outing with my puppy. Take care and have a good day. -Linda V.

May 18, 2006 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bob and Mo,

Bob,congrats on becoming a blog master. I am so happy that you are home and it seems feeling well. Take care and good luck at the doctors. I keep you both in my prayers everyday. Mo, don't go to far. We still need a blog from you on occasion.

Love and prayers,
jean

May 18, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home